A tribe is a group of people with some common interest.
Sign up and log in to create your own tribe or join an existing one.
- Run the world! (rtw)
- Runners traveling the world, running in races (or just awesome places) as they go.
- 49, the new 29 (49_29)
- for those feeling younger than they are and realize life is too short to take for granted!!
- Kiki (beautyday)
- A challenge to find and share some beauty and inspiration in every day
- Better World Tribe (betterworld)
- For people who want to create a better world through action -- working to end hunger and violence, to create peace, to help build sustainable communities, to improve literacy and learning around the world, to keep children and women safe -- for human rights activists, Peace Corp, Amnesty Intl, nonprofit volunteers, aid workers -- no religious or political affiliation -- just working to help our fellow human beings.
- Reddits Bucket List (reddot)
- A place for redditors to share their goals.
- Things to do during deployment! (deploymentbucketlist)
- My husband is deploying for a long time. I am making a list of things I want to accomplish with my kids and for myself while he is away so that the time goes by quicker and so that I have things to look forward to so that I don't just put our lives on hold waiting for him to come home.
- pokemon lovers unite (plu)
- people who made a bucket list of what pokemon to catch or what gyms to beat ect.
- Dream Catchers (dc)
- This Tribe is for anyone of any age out to catch their dreams, needs help or someone to talk to.
- more than just housewives! (m-j-hwives)
- Have you lost your sense of identity? Who are you now that you're married, have a bunch of kids, daily house hold things like laundry to tackle? I personally have 3 wonderful children and a spectacular husband. Yet, some days I long for adventure, for some new and exciting thing. Nothing is more exciting than finding some horrible dish growing penacillen in the back of the fridge, or that a crayon snuck its way into an un-suspecting pants pocket that is now in your dryer. If you have goals that you want to complete for yourself before your number is up, this is the tribe for you! Let us know what makes you who you are. What drives you? What ere your goals before you had a family? Let it out girls!
- IloveWight (ilovewight)
- For those headed from the beautiful rock who wish to see more...